Pressure washer repair

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CoronaBorealis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone know of a place I can get a pressure washer repaired? Not getting water flow out the spigot that the sprayer hose attaches to. I’m thinking it’s possibly a filter blockage, but no idea how to even access the filter if there is one.
DE43A5D2-8F8D-46D0-84B1-9EB3344CDFF6.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone know of a place I can get a pressure washer repaired? Not getting water flow out the spigot that the sprayer hose attaches to. I’m thinking it’s possibly a filter blockage, but no idea how to even access the filter if there is one.
Is it primed? You sometimes have to put a little water in the pump to prime it.

CoronaBorealis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The gold part is where the sprayer hose attaches. With the garden hose connected and the sprayer not connected, I can't even get water to flow out of the gold part when I turn on the house spigot. So I'm thinking there must be something internally blocking the flow of water.

I tried loosening the 4 screws you can see on the front plate, thinking that might give me access to whatever is inside, but they were so hard to loosen that I second guessed whether they were even meant to come off.

Last edited:

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
The gold part is where the sprayer hose attaches. With the garden hose connected and the sprayer not connected, I can't even get water to flow out of the gold part when I turn on the house spigot. So I'm thinking there must be something internally blocking the flow of water.

I tried loosening the 4 screws you can see on the front plate, thinking that might give me access to whatever is inside, but they were so hard to loosen that I second guessed whether they were even meant to come off.
Just hook up all of the hoses as in normal operation and test it that way.

CoronaBorealis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had the water hose and sprayer hose attached, faucet turned on and when I squeezed the trigger on the wand nothing came out. That’s how I knew something was wrong to begin with lol.

Just hook up all of the hoses as in normal operation and test it that way.

I had one just like that Ryobi. You won’t get any water out of the pump till the wand is hooked up and you pull the handle on the wand.

The black knob on the right is where the water hose attaches.
The large black knob on the right side of the picture sticking out is a 'Pressure Control Knob' according to the parts diagram. I don't know, maybe it's in the fully closed position and needs to be cracked open to bleed air first :anyone:

Shinneryfarmer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How long since last used? I had one gas powered that the valves in the pump stuck and wouldn't let water through. They are located on the bottom of cover you started removing, the silver caps with allen heads. Looking at the pump the valves insert upwards and have orings to seal. If valves wont open no water will pass through. Mine just need cleaning, worked valves with screwdriver after removing, lubricated reinstalled. Worked fine after that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom