Prey - Predator prequel

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's the crappy Native American depictions that bother me, nothing to do with the sci-fi aspect. I do love me a good sci-fi movie and really wish that they'd have went a different direction with it.
I get it. I think folks need to have lower expectations for that type of storyline.

Cat City Slim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I watched parts of it this evening. I wasn’t impressed. There are a lot of continuity issues with the entire series, with the AVP movies thrown in. A couple of issues that came to mind. First, this movie takes place in the northern plains. Wouldn’t that area be too cold for the Predator? Second, how much sport would humans at that tech level really be for the Predator? Third, the Predator in the movie must have been their equivalent of Elmer Fudd. It was injured by everything it encountered. A redneck would have its head in the wall in no time.

SimsonSuhl7x65R

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I thought the tribe was supposed to be Comanche, which should put them in the southern plains/Texas.
The Comanche are a Uto-Aztecan people who originally were part of the Wyoming and maybe Great Basin Shoshone. They migrated south in the 1700s IIRC. So if this story is set in the early 1700s it’s actually pretty accurate in that respect.

Latest posts

Top Bottom