Price check please!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was at a local flea market today and there was a guy set up there with a couple of tables with a few guns on them. Most of them didn't really interest me (mostly bolt actions) but he did have a cute little Ruger Bearcat on the table.

bearcat1.jpg
bearcat2.jpg

A good looking revolver for sure, but very small for my big ol' meathooks. I'm still kicking myself for not buying it, but his price seemed awfully high ($500) for a dadgum .22LR S/A revolver. Maybe I'm just cheap, I dunno. If the masses think I missed out on a bargain, I'll see if he still has it next Saturday. If not, it wouldn't be the first time I suffered an "if you snooze you lose" kinda thang.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Does it have the box? The only completed bird head grip Bearcat did 615 on gunbroker. It had the box and paperwork with it

Cowbaby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
She is clean and they are definetly a well made piece as most all Ruger revolvers are. When they were re-released a few year back that is about what they sold for new around 550. Because of inflation they still bring that used around 500-599. I would say that is neither a terrible bargain nor is it priced too high. Its about what it is worth.
They are awesome little guns if you have a young shooter starting out getting used to a revolver or heck just to plain have one yourself. JMHO

Last edited:

L.C.

👮🏻RETIRED L.E.O.👮🏻
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was at a local flea market today and there was a guy set up there with a couple of tables with a few guns on them. Most of them didn't really interest me (mostly bolt actions) but he did have a cute little Ruger Bearcat on the table.

View attachment 188722 View attachment 188723

A good looking revolver for sure, but very small for my big ol' meathooks. I'm still kicking myself for not buying it, but his price seemed awfully high ($500) for a dadgum .22LR S/A revolver. Maybe I'm just cheap, I dunno. If the masses think I missed out on a bargain, I'll see if he still has it next Saturday. If not, it wouldn't be the first time I suffered an "if you snooze you lose" kinda thang.
Where was the flea market at?

Latest posts

Top Bottom