Price of Shotgun Reloading Then and Now

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If the SHTF, send them to my house, will you, please?!?!?!
Since you mentioned SHTF, I don’t necessarily believe we’ll have a “Mad Max” scenario, but I do believe this country could be on the precipice of some kind of “disruption” (be it the 2020 election or govt overstep on firearms like in Virginia). I’m also afraid that the libs might wake up to the fact that “ammo control” is more achievable than “gun control”. For that reason, I’m upping my loading game. I’ve bought a Dillon and am in the process of increasing my component supply.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Since you mentioned SHTF, I don’t necessarily believe we’ll have a “Mad Max” scenario, but I do believe this country could be on the precipice of some kind of “disruption” (be it the 2020 election or govt overstep on firearms like in Virginia). I’m also afraid that the libs might wake up to the fact that “ammo control” is more achievable than “gun control”. For that reason, I’m upping my loading game. I’ve bought a Dillon and am in the process of increasing my component supply.

Good point. I should get my butt busy loading up all the components I already have, then go buy more!

Latest posts

Top Bottom