Pricing used reloading equipment

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://sortsof.com/ will make your ebay searches easier if you know a specific item. It will show what items sold for by most recent and by highest price. Also shows the BIN price for items.

As for used reloading equipment. Condition will play a large part also in your prices and ability to sell imo.

Last edited:

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The problem with selling used reloading equipment is how much you have and how quick you want to get it sold. I have bought out two estates that were selling everything . You do good to get 25 cents on a dollars worth of stuff. It takes time to piece it out and sell it all off. If you're lucky and have a friend getting into reloading ,you can offer him a good package deal. If you have the room , time , and
patience you can make a small profit if you buy it right. If you're selling items you bought new, good luck.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm spending a metric ton on reloading shite these days, but it's all pretty specific, not your usual Rockchucker and .223 die, etc. So I'm just mostly buying new rather than wade through looking for the occasional deal here and there on something that isn't what I was really looking for but 'might be ok for a while'.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a ex coworker that is in bad heath and having financial troubles sell me all his reloading stuff, i paid more than it was all worth but it was more a charity thing, and there is some things im not sure that i want to keep and some things like dies i already have was just curious how to price it when i get ready to get rid of it, i know it mostly depends on what someone is willing to pay but i want to be fair.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Carbide pistol dies are hard to wear out i have seen some very scratched up rifle dies that i would not ever use to size a case. They may be good for honing out.
I have seen lots of used presses with enough slack to drop paper matches beside the ram.

What did those people do... reload in a sand storm to wear out stuff like that.
Makes me just buy new and call it good.

I have got some stuff from members here and it was in great shape.
Mostly what I have seen at gun shows in the used stuff is scrap iron.

Carbide dies will can fetch a few bucks below new prices if someone is looking for some and wants to keep money local.

Latest posts

Top Bottom