Primary & Secondary, you should be there learning.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I debated on where to put this video, but decided it would probably get more traction here than in the training section. If you are unaware of Primary & Secondary, they are a no ******** no derp group of people with a presence on Facebook, Youtube and a seperate forum. You can get relevant info without having to wade through a bunch of crap and heresay.
As an introduction, i present this video. It is one of many, and is a small fraction of what is available on the various P&S Facebook pages or forum. If you carry a firearm, please watch and learn. Here is a link to the forum with the rules and links to the other affiliated pages.https://primaryandsecondary.com/rules/

Last edited by a moderator:

Bravo1ResQ

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Greatest forum, youtube channel and bookface page ever - no offense to OKshooters or the other forums I belong to but P&S is filled with Pro's that bring no BS information for people to learn from

FOG

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After watching the video, one thing is clear... I need more training. I just registered on their forum. Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom