PrimerSeek

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are two apps that search and get the notices. One feeds the other. By the time Discord gets the notifications, it has already been posted by the first and the bots are buying primers up for the resellers. The only sure way to find something is to have the apps, know what youre looking for, have a card on file with the company (say Midway) and be ready to buy immediately when they're posted. Unfortunately, membership of both apps went up over 1000 percent in the lat week, so it's really back to step one as everyone is doing it now and creating the traffic jam earlier.

RedHawk357Mag

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Powder valley goes down everytime they post pistol primers. They need a server and hosting upgrade. Their site is a POS. Midway sells out in less than a minute everytime they have posted primers in last 4-5 months.
Did you get a notification in the last eight months? I have had notifications for Winchester for at least that long with no action. I went back in and selected Federal and CCI this week as I am getting lower than I am normally comfortable with. In Gmail I labeled Midway, MidSouth, Brownells, Natchez as starred and important. These are the ones that post notifications. Then I found Ammo seek but it's untested. I used a filter of EXCLUDE (BMG MUSKET).

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did you get a notification in the last eight months? I have had notifications for Winchester for at least that long with no action. I went back in and selected Federal and CCI this week as I am getting lower than I am normally comfortable with. In Gmail I labeled Midway, MidSouth, Brownells, Natchez as starred and important. These are the ones that post notifications. Then I found Ammo seek but it's untested. I used a filter of EXCLUDE (BMG MUSKET).

Ammoseek will trigger on Powder Valley, Brownells, Midway and some other smaller companies. Normally if I am at my computer and see the email alert. They are gone or site is crashed within seconds. Midway will release primers normally on same day or within a day of PV. You normally get a few alerts even after stuff is sold out from Ammoseek. I have alerts set on Midway and Brownells also and haven't seen them alert.

RedHawk357Mag

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Still nothing on alerts except this about three weeks ago. And before that Midway announced no more case sales (5000).
Screenshot_20210511-124046_Gmail.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom