Prior planning to delete threads if the great confiscation happens

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

killerpigeon

Native off the Reservation
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gray Thing is very disciplined in what he shares online.
20201204_064146.jpg

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

okgunner

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
"They" know who you are and whatever went on the internet is stored forever. There is no hiding.
I would never use the boat argument. Have boat registration? Did you report the loss? And I would wonder at the gross negligence.
There will be no gray man concerning the surveillance state.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"They" know who you are and whatever went on the internet is stored forever. There is no hiding.
I would never use the boat argument. Have boat registration? Did you report the loss? And I would wonder at the gross negligence.
There will be no gray man concerning the surveillance state.

True. But I'll be damned if we didn't JUST have a break-in ... Yep JUST noticed it and was JUST fixing to call the po-po and make a report. Funny coincidence, huh??

(Hell, if they are gonna load me up on the boxcar for being a conservative 2A supporter what difference does it make whether they know exactly what I have or not. Some of you guys can be so silly ...)

Eta: I take that back ... We can ALL be silly about something ... Sometimes ... Hope I didn't hurt any feelers. Lol Kinda. Haha! Oh hell who am I kidding?? Feelers hurt?? Grow a pair! Lmao!:bighug::rotflmao:

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You really think it's not on that NSA data center in Utah or whatever already?
Exactly. That was the ONLY reason NICS was created. They have records of every single person that has ever bought a gun from an FFL. Shoot, they probably know about private sales too with the kind of tech they have. If they are gonna come they are gonna come. And that will be a very sad time for this nation.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The boating accident thing is just a funny. All my guns are listed, with photos and serial numbers, on my insurance policy. I had a break in back in 2005 in which I lost not just a gun, but the SAFE itself that they were in. It was broad dang daylight; they came in through the garage and wheeled several hundred pounds of safe right out of the house. you could see the tracks of the dolly in the carpet. Nothing has ever been recovered. The good news is they got the safe that only had 3 guns in it, the bulk of what was in that safe was shotgun and rifle ammo.

Everything firearm or firearm related item that I own was bought legally. I really don't have anything to hide. They are mine and I intend to keep what I have or to do with as I see fit.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do the mods have a tool to use if you want to delete yourself from this forum? NO.

Can Okuma wipe the server with bleachbit like Killary and then we all take up knitting?
NO.

What has been posted is there for all to find, if they want it bad enough.

Latest posts

Top Bottom