Productive Day

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Chrismas Lights are down. Christmas tree and inside decorations are all put away. Attic Ladder fixed(broken part resulting in spring attacking me this afternoon). New shelves put up in the garage and things organized a bit better. New plywood on existing and new shelves replacing old particle board crap that bows when a load is put on the shelf.

Couldn't get the new work laptop to cooperate(need to catch the IT guy tomorrow). So no online training tonight and no work email to respond to.

Now I'm in my recliner wondering how long it will be before I start to doze off.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Always feels good to get stuff done. Congrats

I gussied up an old work cabinet and painted it Saturday for my new reloading bench and storage. Moved it into position today and got it all organized. Then I hung the pegboard and got all the gun stuffs more organized. Great day here, too!

oneof79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Makes my day look empty...I was happy with laundry and dishes, now I feel the need to fix stuff to complete my day.

The only thing I fixed all day was a stuffed baked potatoe, pulled pork, cheese, butter and sour cream. Then a little while ago I fixed a big burrito with pulled pork, cheese and some Head Country Hot BBQ Sauce. Now I am "FIXIN" to go to bed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom