Progress Report on my Wife

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Many of you might recall that my wife Teresa had two stokes, one in November and one in January.

https://www.okshooters.com/threads/my-wife-teresa.300665/
She is staying with her daughter in Stillwater while she recovers and I'm going to stay with her, coming up very frequently to make sure everything is in good shape up here. I'm looking forward to being with her more. I'll likely stay for a couple of months or so.

She is definitely improving, moving around more and one of the few areas of concern that remain are the seizures that she is having, some of them, quite severe She is scheduled to go to OU medical; in a couple of weeks to look into that. She will stay about a week

I thought that an update was due Please keep up the prayers. Thank you and God bless.

s

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Many of you might recall that my wife Teresa had two stokes, one in November and one in January.

https://www.okshooters.com/threads/my-wife-teresa.300665/
She is staying with her daughter in Stillwater while she recovers and I'm going to stay with her, coming up very frequently to make sure everything is in good shape up here. I'm looking forward to being with her more. I'll likely stay for a couple of months or so.

She is definitely improving, moving around more and one of the few areas of concern that remain are the seizures that she is having, some of them, quite severe She is scheduled to go to OU medical; in a couple of weeks to look into that. She will stay about a week

I thought that an update was due Please keep up the prayers. Thank you and God bless.

s
Glad to hear that she has improved, and thank you for the update. Teresa and your entire family will remain in our prayers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom