Progressive ideals being pushed in games

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well slap my wife and tell her to get back in the kitchen..... a "peaceful, non-judging and tolerant" christian just can't handle two women kissing in his video games.

Everyone who disagrees is obviously a "liberal" because by god, "conservative" values are based upon telling other people what's best for them.

Last edited:

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes gays have been around since before Jesus walked the earth. Does that make it right or ok? No it doesn’t. I don’t care if I am the only one that feels this way. If y’all support gays then good for you. I don’t. I am a Christian and won’t ever. I don’t get your gay/ teenage boy reference. It isn’t just this one game. It’s everywhere. This crap is being pushed hard in everyone to try and desensitize people into accepting it. It’s prevalent in Hollywood and tv. And there are many more than me that aren’t ok with this.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lol, the newest/latest computer game I played was probably Quake3, HalfLife/Team Fortress, Unreal, Need For Speed III, Carnivores, or MS Combat Flight Simulator.

Those were before PC games tried to be "PC"... :D

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
i1285.photobucket.com_albums_a589_caojyn_8EAA4270_679C_469D_89B7_5793068B7167_zpslhd5uiox.gif

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't play video games, but I reckon playing vid games as a hobby is just as valid as chasing a little ball around a park trying to get it into little holes. Except I would prefer the outdoors. (I don't play golf either)

Latest posts

Top Bottom