Progressive ideals being pushed in games

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i1285.photobucket.com_albums_a589_caojyn_45BF75FE_5049_4B42_B98B_8EB000A17279_zpsl4ugwwwz.gif

Well now OSA has just gone to hell in a handbasket.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score

I much prefer this one. Move up to 25s, the embed link won't do that.

******OOPS, WARNING******
THERE'S A NIP-SLIP AT THE END! PLEASE DON'T BANZ0R ME!!!

I can't figure out how to cut that part.
Or..... hell, it's worth a vacation. Fo' shizzle. ;)

trickydick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hear ya and know what your talking about Tony. My wife watches the old Rosanne show(in another room from me). The agenda pushing in that show is just too much for me to take. This has been going on for a long time.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey, just scanned this quickly. Going through a divorce with a question. Do I have to pay a tax stamp to get one of those E3's? What is the time delay to get it processed?

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I don’t hate gays. I just don’t accept homosexuality. I had a gay friend in high school. But he didn’t push it on everyone like most gays today try and do. I don’t even care if their are gays in the game. It’s the fact that it was only put in there to push their agenda. They want everyone to accept homosexuality.

How do you know it was to push an agenda? Maybe the designers were just horny nerds who thought it would be hot to have 2 girls kissing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom