Progressives Might Not Want to Look to the Old West for Gun Control Ideas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This works better......

www.hoboes.com_library_graphics_politics_gun_20control_Homicide_20Rate.jpg

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not necessarily. They were just enforcing the law. The Town Fathers(or whatever they were called) wrote the law the Earps were charged with enforcing.

Then again, it was the job they chose, wasn't it.

Woody
Actually, according to my dads research (He's a Wild West Fanatic), Virgil Earp made it the town policy. On the advice of the county judge, the Town Council enacted it.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Actually, according to my dads research (He's a Wild West Fanatic), Virgil Earp made it the town policy. On the advice of the county judge, the Town Council enacted it.
WOw , this thread has ruined tombstone for me. Lol
The earps were a bunch of anti2a gun-grabbers and the cowboys were standing up to unjust laws and CBT’s

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Never thought of it like that, would that make Wyatt and the gang the bad guys?

I believe Earp and Friends were allied with the Republicans. So yes, they were CLEARLY evil. Probably in cahoots with the Russians too. [Hey...didn't Smith and Wesson have a caliber back then, the .44 S&W Russian...CLEAR EVIDENCE OF COLLUSION!]

The "cowboys" were on the side of the Democrats (like Cochise County Sheriff Behan), so OBVIOUSLY they were the good guys. I'm sure any cattle they might have been stealing was from the rich, making it a redistribution of wealth.

^^^^ Sarcasm folks, just sarcasm. Nothing to see here.
:-)

Latest posts

Top Bottom