Project Appleseed at TCGC in Norman, Oct. 20-21, 2013

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
appleseedinfo_org_smf_index_php_a96284a5ff0bb7738ef2b9d57d0b212e._.jpg

Surveyor1653

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you've shot Rifleman or are close to doing so by Sunday afternoon, and there's a full distance range available we'll go to full distances. We're trying to get another shoot scheduled at USSA and they have the 300 for us to use.

That was a great turnout you guys had.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What Surveyor said... we also sometimes have events at Badlands Tactical, where we can shoot out to 1000 yards.

One thing we have considered doing is having a one day full distance course for prior Appleseed attendees out at Thunderbird, where we would zero and make dope charts out to 400 yards, and fire the AQT course of fire at actual distance.

Raoul Duke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somewhere in the stillborn state of Sequoyah
I attended the last one at USSA, and was feeling the itch to do another almost as soon as it was over. Hope they get another scheduled at USSA again pretty soon so I can scratch that itch.

For me, it's the spirit of respect for improving the fundamentals of marksmanship at whatever skill level you're at that makes Appleseeds such an entertaining, enlightening and enjoyable environment. What I appreciate most about how these events are held is how they can be personally challenging without the pressure of feeling like you are in a competition.

foghorn918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This thread started for the July Appleseed at Tri-City, but now it's October and the next Appleseed at TCGC is coming up October 19-20. Anyone going?

Latest posts

Top Bottom