Propane Smoker

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I just got this smoker given to me by a guy that is moving. I've had an electric smoker for twenty years, so I don't know if I'll use it. I haven't used propane for anything in a very long time.

What do you guys know about a rig like this?
20210709_203453_HDR.jpg

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Looks similar, including the controls, to a masterbuilt. As long as the regulator works, fire it up and clean it out. I use the masterbuilt propane. As long as it’s out of the direct wind, very simple to use. Get it to temp and start smoking. It’s almost ‘set it and forget it’ for me. I only open the door to wrap foil after a couple hours.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Looks similar, including the controls, to a masterbuilt. As long as the regulator works, fire it up and clean it out. I use the masterbuilt propane. As long as it’s out of the direct wind, very simple to use. Get it to temp and start smoking. It’s almost ‘set it and forget it’ for me. I only open the door to wrap foil after a couple hours.
I was looking online and I guess Masterbuilt bought out Smoke Hollow so that makes sense.

Latest posts

Top Bottom