Propane

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skyhawk1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know some of you all live in Piedmont, Yukon, Mustang area. I am looking for a propane dealer that will come out to my house and look at a propane tank I have to see if it is useable. 1000 gal tank hasn't been used in several years. Getting ready to start major remodel on total electric house and am considering going partial propane. Wife doesn't want to mess/spend the money but I much prefer cooking on gas and would like to change one of the water heaters to tankless.

Thanks!

PiedmontGuy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would contact Daughety Brothers. I live in Northwood Lake around Piedmont. They provided the tanks, fill-ups, and service for me and my neighbor. 405-893-2220. They have always treated us really good.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I use Pinnacle Propane, not sure about having them come inspect your tank, I've never done that, I just lease one of theirs.

Okieprepper

Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty...
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know some of you all live in Piedmont, Yukon, Mustang area. I am looking for a propane dealer that will come out to my house and look at a propane tank I have to see if it is useable. 1000 gal tank hasn't been used in several years. Getting ready to start major remodel on total electric house and am considering going partial propane. Wife doesn't want to mess/spend the money but I much prefer cooking on gas and would like to change one of the water heaters to

I know some of you all live in Piedmont, Yukon, Mustang area. I am looking for a propane dealer that will come out to my house and look at a propane tank I have to see if it is useable. 1000 gal tank hasn't been used in several years. Getting ready to start major remodel on total electric house and am considering going partial propane. Wife doesn't want to mess/spend the money but I much prefer cooking on gas and would like to change one of the water heaters to tankless.

Thanks!
I've had a good experience with Menz propane for the past 5 years. They service those areas.

https://platformfuels.com/locations/menz-propane/

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Been using Earnheart for about 5 years now. We bought our tank(used) from them and have been satisfied with both the tank and the service. We buy around 700 gallons a year and they make a one time delivery. We have a 1000 gallon tank. It feeds our hot water, heat, range, and standby generator.

866-270-1279 or 580-864-7454

Woody

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Personally I’d stick with total electric although I hate cooking on electric. Get a high efficiency heat pump if you don’t already have one. Propane prices can swing wildly. I guess if you want the expense of piping propane just for cooking, it’s up to you.
I decided not to go propane in my mom’s house after looking at the numbers and also installed a on demand tankless electric. If you have hard water there is some maintenance even with a softener.
I’m just a heat and air guy that’s seen people pay $500-650 propane a month on not a huge house when the price skyrocketed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom