Proper way to sing the National Anthem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
:soapbox:WITH RESPECT AND REVERENCE, for those who made it possible for the rest of us to live in a country with the freedoms we have(and many take advantage of to the point of obscenity. Just because you can, doesn't mean that you should, or that it is the right thing to do.):rant::patriot:

kerryt1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd be upset if I heard OSU fans (of which I am) singing an alternative version of that song. The fact that I generally can't stand OU makes it even more disrespectful for some reason.

Thankfully we live in a place where you can say things like that, and I can say whatever I want about you saying it. God bless America.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How about singing it the way it was written and meant to be sung.

Please by all means.... recite the poem!!
WITH RESPECT AND REVERENCE, for those who made it possible for the rest of us to live in a country with the freedoms we have

This is complete BS! Those that served and are serving fight for The Constitution ..... NOT a poem converted to a song and nationalized in 1931. Funny how people forget the First Amendment so quickly.

Latest posts

Top Bottom