Property owner again

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you have poison ivy (and if you have a wooded lot in Oklahoma, you almost certainly do), do not burn it. That'll just vaporize the oil and get it everywhere. Goats are supposed to be really good at clearing it, but I haven't tried them myself.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice. I have/had an RV that would be better than a tent while working on stuff. The thing is I had someone who was supposed to buy it and they never paid me. Still have the title and an idea on where it probably is but the guy who bought it blew out a main seal so it would have to be towed somewhere and I haven't a clue on the condition now.

Bet that will be a great little piece of property to live on. Before I cut ties with most of my family I was living on 120 acres in the loess hills taking care of the old family farm. Loved being out there away from everything for sure. The heating bill was awful though.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
congrats!
Do some soil sampling if you see anything weird during cleanup. People are trash and some would dump plutonium in their back yard if it saved em a few bucks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom