Proposed App For Private Sales

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd just like to point out all the issues today with the giant tech companies and 3rd party app developers putting tracking algorithms in their apps. Now I'm supposed to download and install an app run by the FBI or BATFE on my phone?

Yeah, that's gonna be a no from me dawg. Hotline number or website, sure. App? Nope! :NO:

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had an OSA member several years ago make me do a transfer from him to me at OPS(thats how long ago it was) The counter guy had no clue and tried to make me wait three days and all this nonsense. Said OSA member was paranoid he was selling too many guns and thought the ATF was watching him.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had an OSA member several years ago make me do a transfer from him to me at OPS(thats how long ago it was) The counter guy had no clue and tried to make me wait three days and all this nonsense. Said OSA member was paranoid he was selling too many guns and thought the ATF was watching him.
Private party NICS checks did not become available until mid-2017 or so.

Latest posts

Top Bottom