Proposed Biden Gun Tax Could Top $34 Billion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As I told a LEO friend of mine this week, this kind of stuff is going to continue until a significant size group of people take a stand and say enough is enough, regardless of the consequences they may suffer. And when those consequences come for an individual or group, there has to be another group that steps up and defends them. Call it a militia, a brotherhood or what you will, but until the masses that hold the same beliefs, rights and freedoms start standing their ground for one another, the Democrats are going to continue to chip away and ultimately win.

I am not encouraging violence or rioting, or anything of the sort. I’m just saying that everyone who talks the talk should grow a pair and be prepared to walk the walk.

Maybe we should all put the NRA aside and every gun owner put $50 bucks toward a prepaid legal fund to retain the best gun rights law firm money can buy so that they are at the disposal of the first constitutional rights violation case that can make it to the Supreme Court. Win that and we can establish case law to support all others that follow.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can't figure out the logic in taking our guns away, we have passed certain standards, a background check, taken firearms safety, many of us have been in the military and qualified, we work and pay taxes and obey the law. And if they take our guns, the thugs on the street will be the only ones to have guns since they are trying to disarm the police and the thugs fail to meet any of the standards we have.
Justice Democrats-Endorsed Candidate Wants to Disarm Police

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Are they going to come house to house to count magazines so they can tax each individual one?
Without a warrant?
How is that going to work?

How is that going to work? It's going to very problematic for them. Has anyone added up what this dumbness would cost if you had to register and pay a $200 tax on just your high cap magazine's alone?

Shinneryfarmer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tax on Magazines! I will have to mortgage the farm.
20201118_214156.jpg
:angry3:
20201118_214509.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom