Proposed ENS @gerhard1 ‘s place.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Out of curiosity your liability forms came from your insurance company ? The insurance company knows of your range use and doesn't frown upon such ? That would be an impressive insurance company.. I found one to my liking and then tailored it to fit or describe our name and property.. The insurance company knows nothing.. If someone reads this and knows better than I, I wouldn't mind being told of my possible wrong doing..
It was suggested by someone in Kansas that it might be a good idea for me to have people to release me from liability. I went to my insurance carrier, told them what I had in mind and they furnished me with the forms. Heck, they even Xeroxed off a whole bunch of copies of it for me.

I have had at least two groups of Venture Scouts from Wichita down and there have been zero problems.

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
... Heck, they even Xeroxed off a whole bunch of copies of it for me.

That phrase right there screams " I'm an old fart !"

Xeroxed a copy. I bet half the folk on this board don't even know what that means.

I remember paying a dime a copy at the library. Couldn't make many copies, didn't have many dimes.

That slick thermal paper....

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That phrase right there screams " I'm an old fart !"

Xeroxed a copy. I bet half the folk on this board don't even know what that means.

I remember paying a dime a copy at the library. Couldn't make many copies, didn't have many dimes.

That slick thermal paper....

Guess I'm start to get in that category. I remember some family friends had a mimeograph and would print up flyers for their church. I used to sit in awe watching and listening to it work. Their church finally got a xerox machine and they donated the mimeograph to somewhere. I was sad when it was gone.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are enough folks that will be there that are safety minded geeks, it won't be an issue. When anyone touches a gun, a dozen sets of eyes will be on it to assess the beauty of the gun and the actions of the one handling it.

ZERO doubt about that, just surprised that an average Joe's insurance company provided such.. I look at it as opening a can of worms that I don't want open by asking an insurance co for such..

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, would it be appropriate for someone to come whose "shooters" only go "click" every time? I wouldn't be bringing firearms...just my "other" shooters.

Please come, Terry! Please, please, please!!! You do some amazing photo work. I would love to meet you! And, yes, bring all those toys!

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There are enough folks that will be there that are safety minded geeks, it won't be an issue. When anyone touches a gun, a dozen sets of eyes will be on it to assess the beauty of the gun and the actions of the one handling it.

Very true! I feel that I am very safety conscious, but it is always nice to know that there are several sets of eyes (besides mine) watching every move of every person. And, that is not meant to be critical. We all work to keep each other safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom