Proposed ENS @gerhard1 ‘s place.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glocks and Berettas? Dont make me bust out the new Hi Power (I assume yall would like to try something nice) ;)

I could add Sig, Springfield, Browning, and Colt...….or Glock......

Haha! That, gentlemen, was the whole point! :hey3: We had a GREAT time last time shooting stages with each others' guns -- I'm ALWAYS up to swapping guns and doing a little target shooting. I'm not any good at it but it is a GRAND time! :hyper::rubhands:

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
My Raven .25 ACP will change your minds as to the effectiveness of pocket pistols !!! And my Cobra Arms .380 is as powerful as a 9mm, really you gotta try it. The Lorcin in 9mm is a joy to shoot and really convey the power to your shooting hand. Last but not least is my homemade salt shooter for flies, this little bastard kills 'em dead if ya actually hit 'em and at a really close range too.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I'm interested. Since I'm off sun-tues I will need to know a date to take that sat off. Would be nice to put some faces to the names in here. I've only met CorpsVet (super great guy) so far. Can't say I have anything interesting to shoot, but will bring what I have.

What you talking about man! If it goes bang when you pull the trigger it is interesting !

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Haha! That, gentlemen, was the whole point! :hey3: We had a GREAT time last time shooting stages with each others' guns -- I'm ALWAYS up to swapping guns and doing a little target shooting. I'm not any good at it but it is a GRAND time! :hyper::rubhands:
"Ain't no good at it" Guess I better bring my boots cause the bull hockey is already getting deep!:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom