"Protestors" or Hoodlums?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Millions of people are involved and one guy survives being hit in the head with a hammer. It's a big deal when anyone gets hit in the head with a hammer, it's just not as big a deal as you had hoped it would be.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Make that thousands are involved and that is still a bigger deal then I had hoped for, but I realize it was foolish of me to hope them to use their minds for a change. The night the verdict was announced one rapper that I know of had the guts to say the racist crap was wrong and the left had a hissy fit over it. Why should I expect better now.

EDIT: And while only one was hot with a hammer, several others have been beaten including some of the media covering it.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh good lord, these fools attacked a Walmart of all places!!! Supposedly from reports some tried to break into the jewelery cases and some stole some bikes. Also another person was attacked and beaten.

And before some fool says it, the "protestors" are not all blacks many are white and a few other races according to reports and some pics and video coming out. Most of the violence is coming from the young ones.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh good lord, these fools attacked a Walmart of all places!!! Supposedly from reports some tried to break into the jewelery cases and some stole some bikes. Also another person was attacked and beaten.

And before some fool says it, the "protestors" are not all blacks many are white and a few other races according to reports and some pics and video coming out. Most of the violence is coming from the young ones.

Nothing says social justice like stealing jewelry and bicycles. Justice for Trayvon!

As for the whites in the crowd, I'm always hoping other members of the crowd turn on them. Whether it's white guilt or just the desire to act like an ******* to try and fit in (why?) or cause problems - you don't belong there, and I'm hoping you take a royal beat-down. Go home and play Xbox already.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does anyone find it strange that my first instinct would be to shoot some SOB if he hit me in the head with a hammer? :anyone: :naughty: :wink2:

Oh com'on guys ... Lighten up for heaven's sake! I know it goes against every fiber of your collective being but TRY!! :naughty:

Oh ... And whether they were protesters or hoodlums would depend entirely upon whether they were trying to do bodily harm to me (with or without a hammer). :D Seriously.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If they are looting then they are hoodlums and miscreants.

Exactly. And this is exactly what was expected. Everyone knew the fools would come out after the verdict, they are always just waiting on a chance or excuse to destroy **** & loot. And no I'm not just talking about blacks cause these "protests" are mixed as it gets. It's just a bunch of fools using this case as a excuse to break laws.

So since people can be held accountable for saying things which incite riots or violence, at what point do we get to charge Obama/Holder/Martin's family with inciting riots with false racial propaganda? They basically set this up from the beginning & exactly what people thought would happen is happening. You think those crowds gave 2 shits what MLK's niece said about being peaceful, hell no.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Exactly. And this is exactly what was expected. Everyone knew the fools would come out after the verdict, they are always just waiting on a chance or excuse to destroy **** & loot. And no I'm not just talking about blacks cause these "protests" are mixed as it gets. It's just a bunch of fools using this case as a excuse to break laws.

So since people can be held accountable for saying things which incite riots or violence, at what point do we get to charge Obama/Holder/Martin's family with inciting riots with false racial propaganda? They basically set this up from the beginning & exactly what people thought would happen is happening. You think those crowds gave 2 shits what MLK's niece said about being peaceful, hell no.

The media, Sharpton, Jackson, etc should be held accountable along with Obama and Holder. I do not think Martin's family should because people dealing with grief tend to say things they do not really mean but the others should know better.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The media, Sharpton, Jackson, etc should be held accountable along with Obama and Holder. I do not think Martin's family should because people dealing with grief tend to say things they do not really mean but the others should know better.

Problem is they meant it. They went along with this farce the entire time & played the race card just as hard as the others. Now had they come out & said they did not believe it had to do with race as much as their son being targeted for simply being a stranger to the neighborhood I would agree. But they got on board with it the entire way, this thing drug out 17 months & not once did they say a single thing to contradict the race card being played.

Latest posts

Top Bottom