"Protestors" or Hoodlums?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If the Zimmerman jury had returned a guilty verdict, how many whites do you think would have taken to the streets to "protest"? How many latinos? How many blacks would have been interspersed in those crowds of protestors?

Regardless of how many, or who is involved - why is this kind of behavior acceptable from ANYone?

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IF the verdict had been guilty, the 'riots' would have been exactly the same by the same people. Look at Detroit when the Piston's won the NBA.

It's just an excuse for hoodlums to tear up and loot.

Would love to Wally World file the suit against Babba, Holder, Sharpton, Jackson, et al. But it will never happen. Maybe the city council or PD should file the suit. How about OSA file a class action suit? JB lead us on.

BB, I agree. Daughter has a trusting spirit and thinks nothing of jumping in the vehicle and going wherever. Told her Sunday, "Think about where you might go and DO NOT GO." They don't call parts of Lawton 'the war zone' because of the army surplus stores.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If they are looting then they are hoodlums and miscreants.

i1285.photobucket.com_albums_a589_caojyn_looting_or_finding_zpsbb15debf.jpg

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think they start out as a protestor but turn hoodlum when the others start doing fcked up shite.

All I know is that its quiet out here in Coweta so Im staying put. I was supposed to go to LA in 2 weeks to hang out with my sister for a week in Hermosa Beach then on to Honolulu to help my daughter and her military dude find a house off base, but I am weighing out my options right now.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Problem is they meant it. They went along with this farce the entire time & played the race card just as hard as the others. Now had they come out & said they did not believe it had to do with race as much as their son being targeted for simply being a stranger to the neighborhood I would agree. But they got on board with it the entire way, this thing drug out 17 months & not once did they say a single thing to contradict the race card being played.

Sadly, all too often is the race card played when there is no justification. My wife is Jamaican (Black, German and who knows what else) and there are tons of times where she hears someone play the race card while wearing a bright green suit with blue hair and a huge hat and she just shakes her head. She says sometimes she is ashamed to be black because of the way so many act, talk, etc.

Is there racism still in the US. . . sure there are some people who can just not get their head around it. But racism happens from every race and the ones who pull the racism card are the same ones that just before were being racist towards someone else. They use it to suit their needs. . . it's a crutch that they hobble around on whenever they need some backup.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IF the verdict had been guilty, the 'riots' would have been exactly the same by the same people. Look at Detroit when the Piston's won the NBA.

It's just an excuse for hoodlums to tear up and loot.

Would love to Wally World file the suit against Babba, Holder, Sharpton, Jackson, et al. But it will never happen. Maybe the city council or PD should file the suit. How about OSA file a class action suit? JB lead us on.

BB, I agree. Daughter has a trusting spirit and thinks nothing of jumping in the vehicle and going wherever. Told her Sunday, "Think about where you might go and DO NOT GO." They don't call parts of Lawton 'the war zone' because of the army surplus stores.

Who they, turkey man? We got no war here, just dumaxxes... ;0

n2sooners

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fortunately the riots are pretty isolated and tame compared to what they could have been. I think it has a lot to do with police being prepared and more American's being armed. Maybe some of these people did learn the lesson that if you attack the wrong person you could get shot.

Latest posts

Top Bottom