Protestors to Inauguration Paid In Tulsa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just caught the last part of the Tucker interview the last showing. Obviously Tucker had his ducks in a row. I am still evaluating him, but so far I am impressed with the little twerp he looks to be. He has done some stout stuff the past week or so, hope he keeps up. Like the grown up Dennis the Menace look Trump reminded me of, I just had to get over it. Guess I look at the screen too much while deciphering what is really going on. Ha Ha

Did I hear the liar guest say that within the last 30 minutes his organization decided to switch and protest against the anti-trump protesters? I must have not heard what he was saying in context.

This is a prime example of some people have to go to the protest, doesn't matter what the protest is about, just go protest. Hey, there is a protest down on the other street, lets go party.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is a shameful period in our nation's history, these who form and pay the protesters should be tried for inciting an insurrection. Some decades back they would have been charged.
Maybe we need another big war to bring this nation together but if we do, it'll be the last war on the globe because of the nuclear arsenals. These people who want to tear downour country make me want to puke.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Video in the link with the rest of the story.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/tell...nfronts-guest-over-hoax-in-bizarre-interview/

He supports Julian Assuage, and Peyton Manning..........
That is so funny and so sad. Write anything and everyone digs in. What's up?
If newspapers were smart, they would hit hard on integrity and truth in reporting and suddenly everyone would be buying them to get the REAL truth.
Fact checking, double verifications on any story, reporters that are not talking heads with great hair and teeth, but Newsmen/Women.
Think about it. We turn on the tv and get what may be happening that may or maynot be true or factual. Now tomorrow morning I can go out to the front lawn and read what really happened. Who really did it.
I'd buy that.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Aw man. I was thinking about signing up and it seems the link is down. I could use some spare $ and a little excitement in my life.

I could protest against women wearing bra's or anything else they want to come up with
I could protest against no real free beer
I could protest cold weather anytime of the year
I could protest working as I do not need to do that any more
I could protest not having much money, I have been there.
I could protest cloudy days, I do not like them
I could protest people that I am prejudice against that I describe in two words, the first one starts with the letter A and the second word to describe them starts with the letter H with an s at the end.
I could protest against I can not easily purchase a device to protect what little hearing I have left without spending more that my firearms cost.

Yep, I can throw all this Protest stuff out and be one of their best protesters, but in the back of my mind -- Do you think I could meet some nice hotties at the next protest?

Let's see, get paid $50/hr to go jump up and down while finding hotties ---- Why do I smell a scam.

I could protest against the age limit of federal benefits given to all the young and illegal people. I am 69 with only SS to sustain my life style. No one wants to hire me, someone should pay me something. I do not work like many others, how about free housing, how about paying my electric bill, how about protesting that everyone that wants it can have free beer. How about paying me to not be a NFL football player?

But no, I have to purchase my own beer and cigars I chew out of my retirement from when I was an electrician. But no, I have to pay for my airplane fuel out of my own SS check to fly around and have fun.

Looks like I have to find my own hotties on my own.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Aw man. I was thinking about signing up and it seems the link is down. I could use some spare $ and a little excitement in my life.

I could protest against women wearing bra's or anything else they want to come up with
I could protest against no real free beer
I could protest cold weather anytime of the year
I could protest working as I do not need to do that any more
I could protest not having much money, I have been there.
I could protest cloudy days, I do not like them
I could protest people that I am prejudice against that I describe in two words, the first one starts with the letter A and the second word to describe them starts with the letter H with an s at the end.
I could protest against I can not easily purchase a device to protect what little hearing I have left without spending more that my firearms cost.

Yep, I can throw all this Protest stuff out and be one of their best protesters, but in the back of my mind -- Do you think I could meet some nice hotties at the next protest?
I'm for women wearing bra's as long as they are slung over their shoulder.
Let's see, get paid $50/hr to go jump up and down while finding hotties ---- Why do I smell a scam.

I could protest against the age limit of federal benefits given to all the young and illegal people. I am 69 with only SS to sustain my life style. No one wants to hire me, someone should pay me something. I do not work like many others, how about free housing, how about paying my electric bill, how about protesting that everyone that wants it can have free beer. How about paying me to not be a NFL football player?

But no, I have to purchase my own beer and cigars I chew out of my retirement from when I was an electrician. But no, I have to pay for my airplane fuel out of my own SS check to fly around and have fun.

Looks like I have to find my own hotties on my own.

Latest posts

Top Bottom