Proud grandpa.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just received these from my DIL.......I promise I won't bore the forum with anymore grand daughter in the Army pics. :)

viv3.jpg

viv5.jpg

Last edited:

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got a call from my grand daughter last night and she finished Army basic training this week and got her beret.......her mom and dad (my DIL and son) are driving down for the graduation ceremony today.

For those wondering my 51 year old son (from my 1st wife) is 1/2 Vietnamese and 1/2 me and he married a beautiful full Vietnamese lady.

I couldn't be any prouder of her.

View attachment 358209
Very cool. Congratulations!!!!!

j99tc88

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife and I have decided we should be grandparents first then raise our own just because grandparenting is so fun. Congrats and please pass along thank her for her service from AF retired.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just received these from my DIL.......I promise I won't bore the forum with anymore grand daughter in the Army pics. :)

View attachment 358680

View attachment 358686
Boring people with kids, grandkid, and great grandkid stories, and picture, is one of the few PERKS OLD FATS HAVE!!!! Keep it up, no one is forced to open your post!! Beautiful young lady!! A honorable calling!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom