Prowling Bud's Is Bad, Very Bad

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lasher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Slow lazy day, I'll pop into Bud's and look around. Low and Behold, I find a Dan Wesson Pointman Carry in 38 Super. Commander slide with Officer frame, frame and slide forged no light weight stuff. I held out as long as I could, resistance was futile. Now I just need to find one I'm almost positive they haven't built and my quest is complete, the unicorn is a 40 cal commander, and I'm almost positive I'm safe from that one.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Slow lazy day, I'll pop into Bud's and look around. Low and Behold, I find a Dan Wesson Pointman Carry in 38 Super. Commander slide with Officer frame, frame and slide forged no light weight stuff. I held out as long as I could, resistance was futile. Now I just need to find one I'm almost positive they haven't built and my quest is complete, the unicorn is a 40 cal commander, and I'm almost positive I'm safe from that one.

You say that until you find it lol. Lucky me most of my money goes to the wife's account for bills and whatnot, keeps me from spending too much.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Great find.

I'll probably be listing a Wilson CQB in .40 for sale sometime soon, but it's full size.

lasher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom