PSA: 6.5" 22lr AR barrels @ CMMG, $100

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saltydecimator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
dunno if anyone is interested, but thought i would share.

http://cmmginc.secure-mall.com/item/6.5-.22LR-Barrel-With-Adapter-1757

dedicated 22lr in that length are hard to come by up till now. so you can start your pistol or sbr build without having to chop and thread anything.

comes with the adapter that replaces the original 223 chamber adapter. pretty slick setup, i have it in the 16" length.

ps, if anyone wants my 16"er with collar, i will take like 90 for it. not too high on the round count... less than 250

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Still a 1x16" twist rate, and they don't specify what threads. IIRC, 1x16" may not stabilize the heavy subsonic bullets, especially in short barrels, so why would they not make it a faster twist? Since this is likely going to be a host for a silencer?

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Still a 1x16" twist rate, and they don't specify what threads. IIRC, 1x16" may not stabilize the heavy subsonic bullets, especially in short barrels, so why would they not make it a faster twist? Since this is likely going to be a host for a silencer?

They are talking about the 60 aguilas. It will stabilize normal .22 ammo. Normal .22 ammo shoots like crap out of a 1-9 .22 barrel suited for the aguila. that 60gr aguila isn't very good ammo anyway. 1-16 for me all the way.

You could have your 16" chopped down and threaded Alex. ;)

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
They are talking about the 60 aguilas. It will stabilize normal .22 ammo. Normal .22 ammo shoots like crap out of a 1-9 .22 barrel suited for the aguila. that 60gr aguila isn't very good ammo anyway. 1-16 for me all the way.

You could have your 16" chopped down and threaded Alex. ;)

Ah, thanks for clearing that up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom