PSA AK-V 9mm ak with sba3 brace *AND* Optics Ready PSA Dagger Compact $999.99

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   1
psa akv dagger combo.JPG

May not last all that long, and i know PSA sometimes has the AK-V on sale for just under $900, but holy crap that's basically a PSA dagger for free. I don't have one (i don't even have a glock, just don't like the grip angle) but for that price I went for it. Maybe someone else will like the dagger if i don't......

oh lol i guess i should link to the ACTUAL DEAL. if you scroll down on the page, there is a "Bundle" option for the deal.

https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa...m=afternoon&utm_content=5165458049#combo-deal
aaaaaand it's out of stock. but it's PSA, so if you keep checking; they WILL come back in stock. unlike other sites, PSA brings their deals back usually several times in the course of a day/week.

Last edited:

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
View attachment 269097
May not last all that long, and i know PSA sometimes has the AK-V on sale for just under $900, but holy crap that's basically a PSA dagger for free. I don't have one (i don't even have a glock, just don't like the grip angle) but for that price I went for it. Maybe someone else will like the dagger if i don't......
, The AK-V is a blast to shoot, you will love it.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
View attachment 269097

oh lol i guess i should link to the ACTUAL DEAL. if you scroll down on the page, there is a "Bundle" option for the deal.

https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa...m=afternoon&utm_content=5165458049#combo-deal
aaaaaand it's out of stock. but it's PSA, so if you keep checking; they WILL come back in stock. unlike other sites, PSA brings their deals back usually several times in the course of a day/week.
Those guys have some insane good deals. That’s like a $700 AKV and a $300 pistol. I remember when they would have 1000 rounds of 556 and 10 P mags for like 350 shipped. They have some of the best deals anywhere

Latest posts

Top Bottom