PSA AR-10

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Does anyone have a PSA AR-10?

Courious if they have any proprietary parts. I have heard recently they have a proprietary barrel nut.

Anyone?

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
there are several proprietary parts. the biggest turn-off for me was the upper and lower rear take down pin is not dpms compatible. I have read the barrel nut is different too. but for $699, free floated, it is hard to beat.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well their CS dept never seems to answer the phones to get an answer. When they do, they basically read off the same crap that's on the website. I know a guy in SC that lives by them and he went in to the store front that has the smiths. H told me that they said the Gen 2 is now all DPMS pattern. Except the barrel nut. I cant seem to get any confirmation other than what my buddy said.

I have been thinking of getting a AR-10, but cant find what I want. Which is one with a 18in barrel that isn't SS. Dang near impossible to find. At least not all in one package. PSA is the only one I have seen that 18in barrel. Everyone else seems to have 16 or 20in barrels

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well their CS dept never seems to answer the phones to get an answer. When they do, they basically read off the same crap that's on the website. I know a guy in SC that lives by them and he went in to the store front that has the smiths. H told me that they said the Gen 2 is now all DPMS pattern. Except the barrel nut. I cant seem to get any confirmation other than what my buddy said.

I have been thinking of getting a AR-10, but cant find what I want. Which is one with a 18in barrel that isn't SS. Dang near impossible to find. At least not all in one package. PSA is the only one I have seen that 18in barrel. Everyone else seems to have 16 or 20in barrels

Make one, I'd recommend Mega ore Aero

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Make one, I'd recommend Mega ore Aero
I have thought about a build. Problem is, even if you go with DPMS pattern, people still have compatibility issues (thought not as much as before) I have a Aero build AR15 and have thought about the M5

I have also thought about a Adams or DPMS and just replacing the barrel

Latest posts

Top Bottom