PSA AR-10

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not a bad deal. That's a good sale they have going on right now. Too bad I'm not ready to buy, My daughter just got her license and our Ins doubled!!!!
They always have stuff on sale. If the range on FT Sill opens back up next month I will let you shoot mine, if you want.
I got mine over a few months, I got the lower, then the upper, lastly the bolt. I changed out the charging handle for BCM charging handle, and the stock to VLTOR EMOD. I have the email for a dealer that is a good guy with good prices.

Attachments

• Resized952017022595121713.jpg
    Resized952017022595121713.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 92

Pokinfun

Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe in Sept LOL A lil bit cooler. I'm on drugs that have jacked up my internal cooling system. Get hot easy
the doctor gave me water pills. I start sweating as soon as I walk into the sun. Not just sweating, but water starts running out of me. Anytime you want it give it a try let me know. Where does your kid go to school?

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
the doctor gave me water pills. I start sweating as soon as I walk into the sun. Not just sweating, but water starts running out of me. Anytime you want it give it a try let me know. Where does your kid go to school?
Ima bout to scope a FAL so will need to get that zeroed in and see how tight I can get groups with it. Might get a med profile 18in barrel on it.
Kid goes to Eisgenhower

Pokinfun

Special Hen
Reaction score
Ima bout to scope a FAL so will need to get that zeroed in and see how tight I can get groups with it. Might get a med profile 18in barrel on it.
Kid goes to Eisgenhower
I teach at IKE, is why I asked. I am heading to Yellowstone and California for the next three weeks, maybe we can go punch holes in paper when I get back.

Latest posts

Top Bottom