PSA did it again... LET'S GO BRANDON lowers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
... and vote with our voice, money or actually Vote.
Yeah...that's pretty much what the people who buy these are doing. Biden has shown nothing but contempt for people like me who believe in the things I hold dear. He doesn't deserve my respect and he won't get it.

I respect the office of the president. I don't respect, at all, the man who currently occupies the office. If the lowers were stamped with something disrespectful to the office I wouldn't buy one.

Matt Giroux

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here is my issue with these, yes they're funny and made me laugh. HOWEVER, we are still on the brink of a political war for our gun rights and those who are on the fence about gun activism, think your typical hunter/outdoorsman that maybe owns a couple shotguns hunting rifle and a 1911. That is thinking about coming over to our side, things like this will truly only hurt our cause of furthering the gun and 2A community to help fight against over reach.

I know that I am probably on the unfavorable side of this one but that is the way I see this matter.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here is my issue with these, yes they're funny and made me laugh. HOWEVER, we are still on the brink of a political war for our gun rights and those who are on the fence about gun activism, think your typical hunter/outdoorsman that maybe owns a couple shotguns hunting rifle and a 1911. That is thinking about coming over to our side, things like this will truly only hurt our cause of furthering the gun and 2A community to help fight against over reach.

I know that I am probably on the unfavorable side of this one but that is the way I see this matter.

Oh you mean the people that completely ignore us when we are losing our rights concerning anything regarding triggers, braces, mags, ammo etc? or god forbid anything NFA related? The FUDs basically? I couldn't care less about what they think, they hurt far more than they help, because the left uses them as reference as to what gun owners "should be." Hence you have Joe talking about shooting his shotgun in the air as a home defense mechanism. I'll bet half of the boys you describe were nodding their heads. Fawk em.

Matt Giroux

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh you mean the people that completely ignore us when we are losing our rights concerning anything regarding triggers, braces, mags, ammo etc? or god forbid anything NFA related? The FUDs basically? I couldn't care less about what they think, they hurt far more than they help, because the left uses them as reference as to what gun owners "should be." Hence you have Joe talking about shooting his shotgun in the air as a home defense mechanism. I'll bet half of the boys you describe were nodding their heads. Fawk em.
Nope, I mean the average gun guy that you encounter at H&H that isn't really into guns yet or those that are new to the community and have just started getting their feet wet but have yet to be completely indoctrinated with us lol.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

OK. I respect your opinion. I do disagree, though. If you know someone like that and you're worried about how they might react...don't show them the lower. Let's face it... It's not like these are going to be the predominant AR lower people are shooting and flaunting on every range. They're a novelty...no different than a t-shirt with a funny meme/slogan/picture that's off color or politically incorrect.

I have a very few close friends and/or shooting buddies. They all think like I do. They're likely the only people that will ever see this.

I think some people are WAY over-thinking the impact something like this will have in the grand scheme of things. I'm getting two and I'm gonna enjoy the hell out of 'em.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nope, I mean the average gun guy that you encounter at H&H that isn't really into guns yet or those that are new to the community and have just started getting their feet wet but have yet to be completely indoctrinated with us lol.

Now I'm even more confused.....moving the goalposts to the "Average guy at H&H" I don't understand how or what I buy, or anyone else here buys/shoots, affects their opinion. Rather, why I should care? Life is way too short for me to worry about what other people think about what I own in terms of firearms. All that being said.... I'm pretty sure they will be well shielded from any lower I buy lol.....

FWIW, I'd wager if you walked into H&H from here on out, you'll see "Let's Go Brandon" in some way, shape, or form for some time, via hat, or shirt etc. So you'll have bigger things to worry about in terms of not trying to offended the "average guys." Just sayin.

Matt Giroux

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Now I'm even more confused.....moving the goalposts to the "Average guy at H&H" I don't understand how or what I buy, or anyone else here buys/shoots, affects their opinion. Rather, why I should care? Life is way too short for me to worry about what other people think about what I own in terms of firearms. All that being said.... I'm pretty sure they will be well shielded from any lower I buy lol.....

FWIW, I'd wager if you walked into H&H from here on out, you'll see "Let's Go Brandon" in some way, shape, or form for some time, via hat, or shirt etc. So you'll have bigger things to worry about in terms of not trying to offended the "average guys." Just sayin.
I'm not worried about offending anybody lol, Just not trying to give commies more ammo to flood the media with and make us seem like a bunch of ***holes....I am one of the ***holes but they dont need to know that 🤣

I was trying to bring more clarification to the fact that I did not mean the FUD community. Im sure they will be in most our gunstores in OKC within the month and at the next gunshow on halloween weekend you will start seeing the shirts and hats lol

Matt Giroux

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OK. I respect your opinion. I do disagree, though. If you know someone like that and you're worried about how they might react...don't show them the lower. Let's face it... It's not like these are going to be the predominant AR lower people are shooting and flaunting on every range. They're a novelty...no different than a t-shirt with a funny meme/slogan/picture that's off color or politically incorrect.

I have a very few close friends and/or shooting buddies. They all think like I do. They're likely the only people that will ever see this.

I think some people are WAY over-thinking the impact something like this will have in the grand scheme of things. I'm getting two and I'm gonna enjoy the hell out of 'em.
I've got those same buddies, ones that I would probably be put in a crazy house if our group texts ever got leaked, my only issue is going to be the guys that use these openly (again nothing wrong with it, just not my style) that will inevitably give the left more ammo in one way or another.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've got those same buddies, ones that I would probably be put in a crazy house if our group texts ever got leaked, my only issue is going to be the guys that use these openly (again nothing wrong with it, just not my style) that will inevitably give the left more ammo in one way or another.

Everything seems to give the left ammo so fawk it.... life is too short....

Latest posts

Top Bottom