PSA did it again... LET'S GO BRANDON lowers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
FWIW, I'd wager if you walked into H&H from here on out, you'll see "Let's Go Brandon" in some way, shape, or form for some time, via hat, or shirt etc. So you'll have bigger things to worry about in terms of not trying to offended the "average guys." Just sayin.
Yup, I was in there yesterday, and saw one tee-shirt, and then a cap as I was leaving.

The interesting stats will be later this year when they report the most popular name for new babies......

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got those same buddies, ones that I would probably be put in a crazy house if our group texts ever got leaked, my only issue is going to be the guys that use these openly (again nothing wrong with it, just not my style) that will inevitably give the left more ammo in one way or another.
The Left doesn't need more ammo. Their default is to outlaw anything that scares them, and make mandatory anything they like. Joke 'em.

Matt Giroux

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Left doesn't need more ammo. Their default is to outlaw anything that scares them, and make mandatory anything they like. Joke 'em.
And thats why I've already got 1 nice suppressed SBR and am using my OSA lower to build a CAR 15 Clone
1634918626063.png

Last edited:

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not worried about offending anybody lol, Just not trying to give commies more ammo to flood the media with and make us seem like a bunch of ***holes....I am one of the ***holes but they dont need to know that 🤣

I was trying to bring more clarification to the fact that I did not mean the FUD community. Im sure they will be in most our gunstores in OKC within the month and at the next gunshow on halloween weekend you will start seeing the shirts and hats lol
I could use more ammo please. The literal kind, not the figurative kind.

Don’t need another lower though.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t think these are any ammo for the left, just their dumb, if they amuse you outstanding, by one. If I still played with ar’s maybe for the hell of it, but it is too breed into me via military service to not comment about the president. He is commander and chief no matter what anyone thinks. So in my world we respect the office period. Ain’t got to like his politics.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I kinda like the thought at least if what the kid did, but a lower and fuk Biden, that’s ignorant and won’t get my money. I don’t care for our president and he ain’t mine. But I still grew up where we show respect and vote with our voice, money or actually Vote.
And if your vote doesn't count because communism is being ushered in ? Do you still have respect for the controlling force ?

Latest posts

Top Bottom