PSA equipment

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RezRunner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am just wanting to find out what kind of experience anyone has had, with buying uppers and lowers from PSA. What is good? What is bad? Any information would be appreciated.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Probably one of the best companies in the industry to do business with. Had a couple of issues:

1. Ordered a complete .308 upper. Gas tube was partially crushed against the opening in the upper receiver. Returned it and they sent me a new one.

2. Ordered a bundle deal...gun w/10 magazines. It was missing a mag. Aside from them asking me to send a picture of the 9 magazines so they could verify one was missing (I guess it just wouldn't be possible to only take a picture of 9 mags even if they had sent 10), they sent me another mag. :anyone:

And I agree on the "blem" deals. I always order those if I can. I've never found a blem on anything I've ordered. Generally, the prices just can't be beat...especially when they have free shipping.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am just wanting to find out what kind of experience anyone has had, with buying uppers and lowers from PSA. What is good? What is bad? Any information would be appreciated.
I’ve bought quite a few things from them. AR pistol and rifle uppers have been good, no issues. AK rifles and pistols have been good. I honestly really like their AKs. Solid, good features, reliable. Bought a few of their in house made AK parts, no issues with quality, function, or fit. Built an AR10 from their stuff, it was dead on accurate and had nice features, their house brand upgraded trigger is a pretty great upgrade over milspec. Shipping is typically pretty decent too, no weird delays, excessive waits, etc.

Latest posts

Top Bottom