PSA equipment

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Only one negative from them on an AR-10 rifle I had a few years ago. It was one of the original ones and wouldn't run for anything. I had to have the gas port opened up to some. After that, it ran just fine.

Other than that, no issues at all.

teslawasframed

Night Watchman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a few full PSA rifles and pistols as loaners or spares, all of mine work well. Most of my home builds start with their lowers...never had an issue with fit or finish.

stanley ferguson

Marksman
Reaction score
Palmetto State Armory FDE AR-15 Review - Good for the Money? This is a review I found on line because I researched this gun, and agree with what the author say's about the gun it is not a top of the line AR15 but is a good gun and better than a lot of them, read his article and decide for your self. I never listen to the gun owners who think you have to spend 3 grand to get a good shooting gun, and a lot of people who talk trash about them have never owned one or shot one, mine is very accurate at 100 yards and that is what I have it sighted in at.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From the "Palmetto State Armory Users" group on facebook. I couldn't post the video.

This week's "BIG" thing is finally here: Introducing the "Compact X" slide from PSA! This is a compact longslide compatible with both the Compact & Full Size-Short Dagger frames. Pictured in this configuration as the "PSA Dagger Full Size - SX", this is an RMR Extreme Carry Cut (rear sight rear) Compact X slide. I know many of you have been looking forward to a full length slide for some time. Let's hear what you think! The slide should hopefully be available in the coming days. I'll update groups prior to the launch.
P. S. - there should still be an update coming on the Micro Dagger very soon.

Rugerscout80

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've probably owned 30 plus of their rifles over the years. Great for a budget build. You can pair a PSA lower and BCA upper and have a complete build starting around $360.

LennyDw

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
I own more PSA rifles and pistols then I should. Don't get on their email list, it'll destroy your finances and your wife will stab you.

I own several of their rifles and I've only had a problem with one. I forgot what the part was, but I called them a year after buying a damn thing cuz I just hadn't gotten around to shooting it, and they sent me out a replacement part within a week.

The dagger pistols they have are a ridiculous value for the money. I started out replacing one of my uppers and before I knew it I had a whole nother gun that cost half as much as my g19 but looked and shot way better.

Military arms channel just did a factory tour, their American made, they're the real freaking deal and no matter what anybody says, I'm proud to support them and damn happy with their products...

teslawasframed

Night Watchman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The dagger pistols they have are a ridiculous value for the money. I started out replacing one of my uppers and before I knew it I had a whole nother gun that cost half as much as my g19 but looked and shot way better.
I don't care for their standard trigger, but the frames that come with the Zev triggers...yeah...me gusta.

Latest posts

Top Bottom