• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Oklahoma City PSA GF-3 Side-folder AK-47 7.62x39

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

avtomatkalashnikov47

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Sub Category
Rifles
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Sale Price
1000$
Caliber
7.62x39
For Sale is a lightly used Palmetto state armory PSA GF-3 4.5mm rear trunnion side folding Stock Semi Auto AKM or AK, AK-47 whatever you want to call it.
i Have shot maybe 500 rounds through it and it has functioned flawless not one single jam just using tula and wolf 7.62x39 ammo.

it comes with 8x 30 round magazines, & one 2 round magazine. the 20 round magazine is a tapco, there is 4 steel magazines, 2 magpuls and 2 polymer slab-side style mags that match this style of ak.

there is a front sight tool, a military surplus blue sling, a matching style bayonet, it has the original owners manual, a gun cable lock and even has the trap door and the cleaning kit that goes in the stock and a cleaning rod. it also has a 74 style muzzle brake.

I Am the Original owner, i have the original receipt.

Asking 1000$ firm. Face to Face OKC metro area. must be ok with filling out a bill of sale that states its legal for you to own and we both put down our DL numbers and check eachothers ID's -

i am free all day monday but every other day i am only available in the mornings.

Attachments

• psa1.jpg
    psa1.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 192
  • psa2.jpg
    psa2.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 185

avtomatkalashnikov47

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Apologize about the lack in responses. i had some second thoughts about selling it for along time. it is a good gun, i have it sighted in with irons at 100 yards. I still Have it and i am serious about selling the AK now, i am dropping the price to 800$, i am ready to let it go to a new home now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom