PSA Order Stuck Mesquite Texas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a PSA order that appears to be hung up in Mesquite Texas. I had a FTF with another member this morning that also has an order hung up there.

Who else?

PSA= Palmetto State Armory

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Once it leaves the PSA warehouse it is really out of their hands but on the shipping company and who knows what is going on with them since they dont like to tell anyone anything, but i bet that if you contact PSA and they start making inquiries into it things will get to moving if they put pressure on the shipping company.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Got the email about two hours ago saying it was delivered. The box looks like it got hit by a truck instead of delivered by one!
C3431D5B-F46F-4479-B5B6-4B84902ADA02.jpeg

oksportsman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a PSA order spend a few days in Mesquite's UPS center too around the time of our snow and ice in Dallas. It made it to my FFL a couple of days late but was certainly shipped quickly by PSA.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I had a PSA order spend a few days in Mesquite's UPS center too around the time of our snow and ice in Dallas. It made it to my FFL a couple of days late but was certainly shipped quickly by PSA.
Yes, certainly no slight on PSA. My order showed shipped almost immediately. Mother Nature just slammed the door on it.
My order was not damaged by the mashed box. I’m just happy to stash some mags and parts away.

Latest posts

Top Bottom