PSA "Rock" 5.7

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I had no idea PSA was coming out with this. Looks like they're in stock @ $499. 23 rounds of 5.7 in the mag. The mags will fit in a Ruger but the Ruger mags won't fit in the PSA.

Looks just like a Ruger, too. If I didn't have a Ruger I'd be all over this.

https://palmettostatearmory.com/palmetto-5-7-rock-complete-pistol.html
i think they're making a "tac" version with a threaded barrel that i'm gonna try to wait and snag. i said for a long time if the ruger ever got to $500 it would be a buy for me; the psa one snuck on me.

thank god they've gone into the new line of striker triggers. guns like the ppq, canik tp9 (which probably just cloned the ppq trigger since it's a p99 clone but the trigger ain't), even the taurus tx-22 have proven a really clean, short travel trigger is the norm now even for budget guns.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw when they showed it at Shot Show. I was hoping AAC (their ammo company) would also make some 5.7 for it. They were silent about it on their Facebook page and showed of their Jakl a few times.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I saw when they showed it at Shot Show. I was hoping AAC (their ammo company) would also make some 5.7 for it. They were silent about it on their Facebook page and showed of their Jakl a few times.
when i saw videos of the jakl it looked awesome; like a cz Bren 2 upper you could slap on your ar.

but now the released version just looks like.....an ar. if i wanted a piston upper i'd go with one of the wolf imported t91 uppers.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
when i saw videos of the jakl it looked awesome; like a cz Bren 2 upper you could slap on your ar.

but now the released version just looks like.....an ar. if i wanted a piston upper i'd go with one of the wolf imported t91 uppers.
Yeah, I wasn’t impressed with it. I’m still waiting to see if they do an MP5 clone.

alphagunner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Trigger feels great. Should be able to put 100 or so rnds trough it this weekend

Attachments

• PXL_20220520_211146632.MP.jpg
    PXL_20220520_211146632.MP.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 19

Latest posts

Top Bottom