PSA sale - worth it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
https://palmettostatearmory.com/taurus-g2c-9mm-pistol-black-1-g2c931-12.html
Wanting to get some input from those more knowledgeable on the Taurus G2C in 9mm. PSA has retail at $349 but marked down to $219 and there's a $25 mail in rebate. $194 + tax + FFL seems like a good deal. Academy has them regular price at $279 + tax but no mention of a rebate.

Been looking at the Taurus TX22 in .22 lr but may consider this instead and keep around our property loaded with varmint shot/loads.

Appreciate any input good or bad.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1. D-i-L carries one. Never a problem with it.

2. Good price. D-i-L paid $189, 3 years ago

3. Dumping them before Pedo Joe bans those 9mm death weapons.

RockHopper

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've recommended the G2 many times since back in the day when it was still called the Millennium Pro. Triggers are pretty spongy, but they've been around long enough for plenty of after market parts on the market to make improvements, and it seems like their QC has improved as well.

scott024

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The triggers definitely have more than a lot to be desired, but most carry guns have heavy/spongy triggers so the carrier doesn't shoot themself. If price is a constraint, then this is a great option in that price range. I bought 2 a few years ago to use as "leave in the vehicle" firearms. I have sold both because the triggers were just too heavy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom