PSA to OK Drivers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's an idea. Please have some common courtesy for your fellow drivers when you are on the turnpikes in the predawn hours and TURN OFF YOUR PHUCKING HIGH BEAMS when oncoming cars are coming in your direction. I drive from Sapulpa to Mcalester everyday and as soon as i get on the Indian Nations Turnpike I literally had to flash my highbeams about 20 times this morning at cars with their highs on. Every morning it's like this. That's all. Carry on.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You've been here how long and that's all you've come up with to b*tch about? California must have some really lousy drivers if that's all you've noticed. I swear, I think half of the drivers in Tulsa have had their brains scooped out and replaced with cotton stuffins...and the other half got their driver's license out of a box of Cracker Jacks.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Whats worse is those folks who install a cheap LED bulb and install it in a halogen housing, then the light just scatters all over since the halogen reflectors are not designed to reflect the led light patterns.

Of course the led bulb color they chose has to be a screwed up blue which makes everything even more screwed up.

I wont even get started about the $20 led light bars.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom