Pseudo Hi Power range report...comparison of 3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bill Laughridge referred to the .40/9mm conversion (3 lug, thick walled 9mm barrel from Bar-Sto, in the heavier .40 slide with the cast .40 frame) as the "ultimate" Hi Power for long-term durability. I've always been intrigued by the concept of it.

Last edited:

Gary@CCWsafe

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bill should know. My son went through his 1911 build course. Great guy. I had him build me a Pathfinder years ago. Couldn't bring myself to carry it so sold it.

Bill Laughridge referred to the .40/9mm conversion (3 lug, thick walled 9mm barrel from Bar-Sto, in the heavier .40 slide with the cast .40 frame) as the "ultimate" Hi Power for long-term durability. I've always been intrigued by the concept of it.[/QUOTE

Gary@CCWsafe

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ha. Well I have had a few but there are lots of people that know more than I. I have had 2 Pathfinders. One I picked up on a trade. And one I had Bill do. When my son went to the build course he mentioned to Bill that I had a Seecamp conversion Colt Government Model. Bill called and we struck a deal. The Seecamp was my trade in. I have also had a few Behlert chopped Hi Powers. They were cool but the Pathfinder was nicer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom