• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

*Purchased*Ruger Mini 14

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I hope I’m doing this correctly. 😉
Thought I’d ask a little help from my OSA friends. I live in the Lawton/Lake Lawtonka area and I’m in the search for a Ruger Mini14. Not looking for anything special, just a bare bones rifle and one of the older “less accurate” 185 series ones would be fine for my needs. Not in any rush but if someone has one or if you’d keep your eyes peeled and let me know it would be appreciated. Don’t think I’d drive clear up to Tulsa but don’t mind driving some to meet. Much Thanks!!

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Good luck. I love Minis... I had one in 6.8 that I wish I had back. Currently have two, not for sale, and I wouldn't mind having a few more varieties.

Hope you find one.
Thanks OKCR, Had the thought rather than having an AR (me) and a Mini for the Mrs and mags for both that I’d just get a Mini for myself as well and we could use the same magazines. Be a LOT easier in the heat of battle.

Latest posts

Top Bottom