Purchasing Minnows near Lake Arcadia/Edmond?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PiedmontGuy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
did you catch any fish?
Well.... I bought them for another purpose other than fishing. Vacation Bible School. We had a theme about fishing and fishers of men. This was a quick game (fun time) for the kids to finish out the evening. I set up plastic 10' gutters sections with caps on both ends and set them side by side and the kids picked out a fish. There's a drop zone and they used a spoon to guide the minnow to the finish line. We did that a couple of evenings. As the fish expired, I put in a bag in the freezer and will use for bait at a later time.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well.... I bought them for another purpose other than fishing. Vacation Bible School. We had a theme about fishing and fishers of men. This was a quick game (fun time) for the kids to finish out the evening. I set up plastic 10' gutters sections with caps on both ends and set them side by side and the kids picked out a fish. There's a drop zone and they used a spoon to guide the minnow to the finish line. We did that a couple of evenings. As the fish expired, I put in a bag in the freezer and will use for bait at a later time.
Lol! Kill a fish for Jesus

Latest posts

Top Bottom