• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

South East OK Purlette PL400G Reverse Osmosis Water System

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Sale Price
150.00$
Francis, 74820, Ada, Oklahoma, United States
(Copied/Pasted from my CL ad)

Still new in the box...never used. This is a highly rated Reverse Osmosis under-the-counter system and I bought this for another house but then moved. I can't use it here because we're on a well. This unit is not recommended for wells with TDS amounts over 500ppm. I don't know if mine is over that but I don't want to ruin it. I'll just get something that works better with well water.

I believe this includes everything to get started and to connect it to your kitchen sink. Filters are readily available online or at Home Depot (that's where I bought this one). It's also WiFi capable. As a bonus worth $70 I'll include an extra Hybrid Composite Filter. So, with the 2 yr RO filter included, you won't need a new filter for 2 years.

Install is straightforward and there are YouTube videos that will walk you through it.

The pictures should pretty well explain this very nice system. If not, information is readily available online.

The price is a bargain for this setup that was $400+ when I bought it (including the extra filter and tax).

You can pick this up in Francis (just outside Ada).

$150 Cash or PayPal F&F

A.jpg

B.jpg

C.jpg

D.jpg

E.jpg

F.jpg

G.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom