Purple Feet

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man, I have you in my prayers. I especially take to heart you said about flippers in post #1. I hope you can make those good deals with folks here who will appreciate what you’re doing here, not turn around and throw it up in our own classifieds trying to turn a buck. It sure would be uncool if some clown were to try to do that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lasher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man, I have you in my prayers. I especially take to heart you said about flippers in post #1. I hope you can make those good deals with folks here who will appreciate what you’re doing here, not turn around and throw it up in our own classifieds trying to turn a buck. It sure would be uncool if some clown were to try to do that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

there are at least 3 here who wouldn't give it a second thought. likely someone will ***** i'm not showing pix and you'll have to delete this anyway

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd LOVE to be able to buy some of the stuff you've got, but I'm in a bad financial position these days. Haven't bought a new gun in a long time. <sigh> Nor really even any parts. I don't flip, either, lol. At least if I could buy some, they'd go to a good home and you could pass cash on to your daughter, if it came to that, but I am sure some of the guys here can come up with some cash to help you out.

I'll just send you my well wishes and hope you get some enjoyment out of 'em. At least enjoyment seeing them go to someone who will appreciate the nice collection you've got.

Hang in there, bud.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wish I were closer, I'd like to just visit with ya and pick yer brain a bit.

I have a bum ticker, and there have been times that my feet were purple as well. My hands still go to sleep often at night, and feel like stumps when I wake up.

FWIW... Large doses of Vitamin C (10 grams minimum per day) and a regular strength aspirin at bedtime have helped a lot, along with 500mg milk thistle per meal (seriously, it's good for your liver - folks with hepatitis take it).

DISCLAIMER: I am not a doctor, just saying what helped me. YMMV.

Hang in there man. :drunk2:

Last edited:

lasher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wish I were closer, I'd like to just visit with ya and pick yer brain a bit.

I have a bum ticker, and there have been times that my feet were purple as well. My hands still go to sleep often at night, and feel like stumps when I wake up.

FWIW... Large doses of Vitamin C (10 grams minimum per day) and a regular strength aspirin at bedtime have helped a lot, along with 500mg milk thistle per meal (seriously, it's good for your liver - folks with hepatitis take it) because of my alcohol intake over the years.

DISCLAIMER: I am not a doctor, just saying what helped me. YMMV.

Hang in there man. :drunk2:

well come on up some weekend, or any time you want. i'm always here, me and Max are dang near et up with cabin fever it reminds me of the jerry clower (if i got that right from a long buried memory) coon hunt story called Knock him out John, ended up it wasn't a coon treed but a catamount (his words) and they had a heck of a fight, finally john called down from the tree in the midst of his battle and yellled, "shoot up here amongst, one of needs some relief"

here it tis

Latest posts

Top Bottom