Purple Feet

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
well come on up some weekend, or any time you want. i'm always here, me and Max are dang near et up with cabin fever it reminds me of the jerry clower (if i got that right from a long buried memory) coon hunt story called Knock him out John, ended up it wasn't a coon treed but a catamount (his words) and they had a heck of a fight, finally john called down from the tree in the midst of his battle and yellled, "shoot up here amongst, one of needs some relief"
Wish I could. :/

My sweet wife has Alzheimer's, and it's an ordeal (couple hours or so) just to get both of us ready for a trip to town for groceries. And by then, I'm plumb tuckered out before we leave.

Life is what it is, and ain't what it used to be. We just have to do the best we can with what we got. And sometimes it ain't much.

Luck. :drunk2:

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ray, I'd be glad to come up and grab your grocery list and go to the store and get the items for you. Then we could shoot the breeze while we put them where they go. Just give me a PM if you like.

lasher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ray, I'd be glad to come up and grab your grocery list and go to the store and get the items for you. Then we could shoot the breeze while we put them where they go. Just give me a PM if you like.

I really appreciate the offer, but groceries is my only foray out these days. and when it gets worse hospice home care will be here. but come by any time you like, we could still shoot the breeze.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man I hate to hear the news. My prayers will go to you lasher and your family.
I am glad your daughter gets the ammo.
Sounds like she will actually shoot some of it :)

lasher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man I hate to hear the news. My prayers will go to you lasher and your family.
I am glad your daughter gets the ammo.
Sounds like she will actually shoot some of it :)

LOL, as soon as she saw the Colt M45 she started drooling. she will have a nice collection of weaponry and i hope to continue adding to the ammo stockpile for her. no point in having weapons if you got no boolets. and thanks for the good thoughts

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yea kind of need the boolets otherwise it is an expensive hammer or club.

I reload a lot but not as much as I used to and I was thinking maybe you have some stuff I like to use in reloading.
I will send you a pm

Free Trapper

Repeat Offender
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man, I have you in my prayers. I especially take to heart you said about flippers in post #1. I hope you can make those good deals with folks here who will appreciate what you’re doing here, not turn around and throw it up in our own classifieds trying to turn a buck. It sure would be uncool if some clown were to try to do that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
+1

Latest posts

Top Bottom