Purse carry gun for the wife

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JokerofDeath

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Walther PPQ sub compact in 9mm….my wife loves it and is a huge upgrade from the S&W M&P .40 (traded in because I didn’t want that thing either) she was toting around.

trickydick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just bought a new LCP max, it shoot pretty nice and my wife with arthritis in her hands can rack it, she prefers her medium sized Bersa 380 but she can work the LCP in a pinch.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Have you tried letting her shoot that 45 with some reduced recoil loads?

If you reload I hear Clays powder will reduce felt recoil by quite a bit.
All my friends and the wife love the 4.0 gr of bullseye behind 200gr swc lead bullet.
If Clays has less recoil it would be a powder puff.

cmeilahn

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
We tried about a dozen. My wife chose and enjoys her G2c in her purse. She also has an SR22 which she practices drills with. A friend's wife carries an LCP 380. One of my aunts carries a S&W 380 Shield. All are good. The best is what she feels most comfortable shooting.

golddigger14s

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't like the idea of purse carry, because if I'm a bad guy I'm going to do a purse grab from behind. Then I have the money and the gun. I realize though that how a woman dresses can make on person carry difficult.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom