Purse carry gun for the wife

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike101650

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't understand the classified ad system on OKShooter. Is this an ad for a M&P 380 EZ? If so, I am interested.
I have a Tomcat 32 older but original box and 2 mags to trade.

T. MIKE SMITH

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree she needs to try some different stuff- I think H&H lets you try things out and they usually have a good bunch of used items at a fair deal- hell I see stuff on here higher than they are. I am going to be 68 this year and I have come down from an older steel Sig 226 40 cal to a G26 then a G43 with a 10-round mag back up to now a Sig 365 with a 10+1 and 15 round back up- ammo is a little more weight than I like but who knows what can happen. I like the Glock 43 a little better because of a no play trigger but hit about the same with either. I have shot a lot of 45 and it has great knock down, but it's not that fun to shoot for me. But hell, my favorites are 22's. no recoil and usually hit really well with them. I used to shoot turtles and snakes in my pond with an old ratty Rem 66 and a S&W A1 if they were closer and got to where I knocked off 8-10 a day. Seems likes flies- just couldn't get rid of them.

Last edited:

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree she needs to try some different stuff- I think H&H lets you try things out and they usually have a good bunch of used items at a fair deal- hell I see stuff on hear higher than they are. I am going to be 68 this year and I have come down for a older steel Sig 226 40 cal to a G26 then a G43 with a 10-round mag back up to now a Sig 365 with a 10+1 and 15 round back up- ammo is a little more weight than I like but who knows what can happen. I like the Glock 43 a little better because of a no play trigger but hit about the same with either. I have shot a lot of 45 and it has great knock down, but it's not that fun to shoot for me. But hell, my favorites are 22's. no recoil and usually hit really well with them. I used to shoot turtles and snakes in my pond with an old ratty Rem 66 and a S&W A1 if they were closer and got to where I knocked off 80-10 a day. seems likes flies- just couldn't get rid of them.
That Sig365 is great for lack of recoil. I just bought one myself in 380. It's like butter.

Last edited:

T. MIKE SMITH

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't understand the classified ad system on OKShooter. Is this an ad for a M&P 380 EZ? If so, I am interested.
I have a Tomcat 32 older but original box and 2 mags to trade.
this is just a discussion on different pistols a guys wife might like- if you are interested in classifies- go to the classified tab and click the area you are in or are willing to travel to.

Last edited:

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
480 🤔 since this was April I hope you got her outfitted. A woman should Not carry in her purse !
The 480's better than the 380. I might sell it for a 580! 🤣

Sorry for the old fingers. I Fixed it. She's carrying a 380 too, but the Bodyguard. She was using a belly holster for a while, but she prefers to carry in her purse. and yes, I've talked to her about purse thieves. She's set in her ways.

Last edited:

Vigilance OKC

Marksman
Reaction score
Try a Ruger LCR. With the Hogue grip it’s a nice revolver with comes in almost any caliber. My wife finally ended up with the .22LR with lasermax on it. 8 rds, no recoil, and nothing to go wrong or remember. Just pull the trigger. I got the speedbeez speed loader and it works great. With the Federal Punch .22LR it’s better than a sharp stick. Jump up to the .327 magnum or the 9mm. I just didn’t think the moon clips on 9mm would work for my wife.

Latest posts

Top Bottom