Pushmataha Home Invasion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My WAG is that, as mentioned earlier in this thread, they all knew each other, and the deceased had entered the residence lawfully (been invited inside) along with his buddy. Then things went south and the perp ended up dead, with his buddy an unknowing and unwilling accomplice, hence his release after medical treatment.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
A friend was with his wife and two grand kids on a trip to Florida in their RV. while they were camped, two black punks kicked his door in, and came in. He fired one shot 44 mag! The shot went thriough ones head, and then the others, lined up perfectly coming through a small RV door I guess? This shooting was ruled justifiable, by the Florida Court, Of course he had to hire a lawyer for this, then everyone that ever knew these punks sued him, and he had to have lawyers for that. this went on for several years, and he told me when it was finally over, he won, but it cost him over $400,000.00 to WIN! This happened over 20 years ago, and would likely cost twice that now! Did you hear the one about the women that got on an elevator with a serial killer, a child sex predator, and a lawyer? Her pistol only had two bullets in it, so she shot the lawyer twice!

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Living in the country ain't what it used to be.
Actually it's the same, thankfully. We don't have those but if you come into someones house to do harm today, it's just like it was 50 years ago except the self defense weapon has changed. 50 years ago it would have be a double barrel shotgun with buck shot at point blank. Thoday it would be a double barrel shotgun with slugs.

Latest posts

Top Bottom