Put in for my stamp today!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I sent my money and paperwork off form a can I litterally forgot about it until Maj gave me a call one day. I guess i had enough other crap going on at the time.

txnavalaviator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wish I could forget about it and have it just show up approved in the mailbox. But well I'm excited about this...... I think my next build or wait won't be as bad.

AresV

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Trust me, it's better to just push it out of your mind until at LEAST 3 months have passed.

My most recent Form 4 took almost 6 1/2 months. Just got approved last week.

Had I been sitting around worrying about it the whole time I'd have gone mad with visions of Saiga 12 SBS's dancing through my head...

ColtDogg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Trust me, it's better to just push it out of your mind until at LEAST 3 months have passed.

My most recent Form 4 took almost 6 1/2 months. Just got approved last week.

Had I been sitting around worrying about it the whole time I'd have gone mad with visions of Saiga 12 SBS's dancing through my head...

I know how that is. I was at S&H Arms each day looking at my MP5!!

txnavalaviator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
so for those of you who also suck at this whole "waiting" concept.. how often do you call the batfe for updates? the only upside to the wait is that YHM has pistol barrels listed as coming soon! i wonder what length they will be.... please be 7" chrome lined 1:7 and fluted!

edit: i just realized that they mean like 1911 and glock barrels...not ar-15 pistols.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom